Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother's Day is Coming!

In less than a week, it will be Mother's Day!  I plan on spending the actual day with my boys and the other important ladies in their lives!  I pick a separate day to spend just with my little family and it includes breakfast at IHOP and a trip to the Bronx Zoo.  In my opinion, moms are pretty easy to please - breakfast in bed, flowers, jewelry, maybe some chocolate - done!  But if you really want to score some points, what melts a mom's heart more than anything is a craft from her little ones.  It's even sweeter when her husband is the one who helped them make it!  So, in attempt to help you guys out AND find out if my husband even follows my blog, here are 5 simple crafts to make mom smile on Mother's Day - and while you're at it, make something for grandma too!  I promise all you need is some paper and finger paint! 





 
 
And of course, a craft with daddy - which I know isn't a regular occurrence - is sure to create a language experience!  Talk to your little one about the COLORS you use, what the paint FEELS like, COUNT your fingers and ADD them together, and chat about how mommy is going to FEEL when she sees your finished product! 
 
Also, check out these FREE print outs that would be great for mom too!
 
 
Good luck dads!  Remember, Father's Day is only a little more than a month away!
 
 
Love & Language,
 
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment